The synthesis of Simple Reality reveals two distinct paradigms: the unsustainable Paradigm B (P-B), deriving its energy from fear; and the sustainable Paradigm A (P-A), deriving its energy from compassion (or forgiveness as A Course in Miracles would say).
Most of humanity has chosen the former but we always have the option of choosing the joy, happiness, freedom, peace, and compassion of the present moment.
The essays on this blog are written to deepen and clarify the distinction between the two paradigms by contrasting and comparing them in a very specific context.
I invite you to read Simple Reality: The Essence (on this blog) before reading these essays to learn the basic principles and terminology that form the basis for the paradigm shift.
Essays Table of Contents
- A Scientist/Philosopher Searches for Awareness
- Choice and Change
- Choose What You Identify With: Immortality or Death
- The Death of Optimism
- Lucretius: The Poet/Philosopher
- Medicinal Murder
- Mindfulness Training
- Much Ado About Nothing
- My Name is Jesus and I’m an Alcoholic
- No-thingness: Field and Form
- Pick a Bug!
- Paradigm B and Paradigm A: The Book Analogy
- Redefining Faith in God
- Robins Again? Oh Good!
- Schnapps and the Search for Identity
- The Shattering and Splitting of the Human Community: The Long and the Short of It
- We, Thee or Me?
- What Really Matters?
- Viewpoints: Perspectives on Religion
- Zombies Eating Zombies: The Aggregation of the News Media